Terms of the agreement
All our prices are listed in Danish Kroner. Tax and VAT is included unless any otherwise stated.
Booking via e-mail or telephone:
When booking a stay at Blokhus By Camping, 50% of the price is payable no later than eight days after the booking date. The remainder is payable upon arrival. Our bank account information is available on your booking confirmation together with the due amount and due date. To register your payment you must provide your name and unit/cabin number.
When booking a stay at Blokhus By Camping online, you must pay 50 % of the amount right away. You can pay by debit and credit card. You will pay the rest of the amount on the campsite.
We will register the following to our customer records: your name, address, e-mail address and other information given in connection with the purchase. Your information will not be given to a third party, and Blokhus By Camping will keep the information for 5 years.
We use server side cookies and a safe connection to secure the information you provide on our site. When paying by credit card the registration of the information is safely encrypted before being sent via the Internet.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds:
You have the following options for cancelling your booking:
- If you cancel within the first 14 days after booking, you will get a full refund. If you book less than 30 days before your arrival, this rule lapses. If you book less than 7 days before your arrival this rule lapses.
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your date of arrival, you will get a full refund except for an administrative fee of 300 DKK.
- If you cancel less than 30 days and more than 7 days before your date of arrival, you can get half of the paid amount refunded.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your date of arrival, you will lose the already paid amount. If you cancel less than 48 hours before arrival, you must pay the balance for your booking.
- If Blokhus By Camping, due to guidelines from the authorities, have to cancel a booking, there will not be payed a substitution. The already payed amount for the stay will be transfered back or the customer can choose to book a stay for later on. In the case of total or partly lockdown of the facilities on the campsite due to the guidelines from the authorities, there will also not be given a price reduction for the stay.
- If a booking get cancelled, without demands from the authorities, the customer can still be charged for the total amount of the stay. If a stay can not be accomplished due to border lockdown oder lockdown of regions in Denmark, the customer will not be charged.
If you wish to buy cancellation insurance we recommend contacting your own insurance company. Blokhus By Camping does not offer any such insurance at the moment.
Treatment of Complaints:
In case you do not receive your contract to confirm your purchase, and you have not received an error message from the system, please use the contact information provided below.
If you have any complaints against the booking procedure, the actual booking, or the product (your stay), it must be filed within a reasonable time period after you have discovered the error, or should have discovered the error through review of the contract. The complaint may be made orally or in writing. One year after receiving the product (your stay) your right to complaint with reference to the Danish Sale of Goods Act §83, subsection 1 expires, unless any other agreement has been made.
When Blokhus By Camping receives your compliant against the product (your stay), it will be dealt with as quickly as possible. Blokhus By Camping will consider whether the received product will be refunded, replaced or if a reduction in price is in place.